The Big Bang Theory

It's a repeat from 2008, but here's the letter.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #227

Dear George Lucas,

May I call you Mr. Lucas? On behalf of the writers of The Big Bang Theory, I would like to thank you for your astounding body of work, which has awakened the child within us and unleashed our dreams. That being said, we hope you don’t take offense at our good-natured jest regarding your most recent ainmated efforts. Yes they were cheap shots, but we can’t help but hold you to a higher standard — a standard of your own making. In closing, we are looking forward to Indiana Jones 5 - The Curse of the Golden Catheter. Oops, sorry again.

Very truly yours,

The Writers

P.S. To William Shatner of Star Trek 5.
Go ahead, sue us.

It's a repeat from 2008, but here's the letter.

CHUCK LORRE PRODUCTIONS, #227

Dear George Lucas,

May I call you Mr. Lucas? On behalf of the writers of The Big Bang Theory, I would like to thank you for your astounding body of work, which has awakened the child within us and unleashed our dreams. That being said, we hope you don’t take offense at our good-natured jest regarding your most recent ainmated efforts. Yes they were cheap shots, but we can’t help but hold you to a higher standard — a standard of your own making. In closing, we are looking forward to Indiana Jones 5 - The Curse of the Golden Catheter. Oops, sorry again.

Very truly yours,

The Writers

P.S. To William Shatner of Star Trek 5.
Go ahead, sue us.

lol, we make those cartoons

Eastbound and down was funny. I wonder when it's returning.

Good Kenny Powers quotes:

Fundamentals are a crutch for the talentless

I’m not going to stop yelling because that would mean, I lost the fight!

I thought the blacks in Baltimore were bad, shit, they’re nothing compared to these fags you got here in San Francisco…haha

Can I wear the Scream mask? The mask from Scream... when I do you from behind...

Kenny Powers: When we were kids, me and your Dad used to beat the shit out of these retard brothers that used live down the street from us. Hilarious! I mean this guy was the most ruthless one! Now, I'm sittin here, he's got a family, nice shirt on.
Cassie Powers: We try to teach our children not to make fun of others who are challenged.
Kenny Powers: Mongoloid Mike? Is that what you used to call him?

Sure, I've been called a xenophobe, but the truth is, I'm not. I honestly just feel that America is the best country and the other countries aren't as good. That used to be called patriotism.

Cassie Powers: Her name is Rose, named after Ms. Kate Winslet in the movie 'Titanic'.
Kenny Powers: [laughs] Y'all named your daughter after fucking 'Titanic'?
Dustin Powers: Cassie's favorite movie.
Kenny Powers: [laughs] Wow, you gotta be shittin' me.
[points to Dustin's son]
Kenny Powers: What's his name, fuckin' Shrek?

Reporter: Kenny, What do you think of New York?
Kenny Powers: You mean Jew York? It's fucking great.

Girl P.E. Student #1: Is it true you were in jail?
Kenny Powers: No babe, rehab.
Girl P.E. Student #2: Did you hurt yourself?
Kenny Powers: No, I didn't hurt myself.
Girl P.E. Student #2: 'Cause Coach Booth said after his back surgery he has to go to rehab.
Kenny Powers: Oh okay. Yeah I hurt myself, I hurt my nose.

Terrence Cutler: When I heard you were gonna be subbing here I almost lost my mind.
Kenny Powers: Well that's good for you.
Terrence Cutler: There's something you need to know, Kenny. You're not the only athlete here at Jeff Davis. I happen to be training for a Triathlon right now. Doin' a lot of running, and cycling, swimming. Well you know all about that.
Kenny Powers: No actually I don't. I do SPORTS. Not try to be the best at exercising.

I've been blessed with many things in this life: an arm like a damn rocket, a cock like a burmese python, and the mind of a fucking scientist.

it was good? I'm shocked...the commercials make it look like a festering turd

I am almost finished with last week's episode and I am an angry little elf. This shit is ridiculous. If I have to suspend disbelief and endure shitty prose there had better be a dude in a cape and some military-themed futuristic technology.

I accidentally blamed fly for the endorsement. I now call GHOST to the dance floor.

I am almost finished with last week's episode and I am an angry little elf. This shit is ridiculous. If I have to suspend disbelief and endure shitty prose there had better be a dude in a cape and some military-themed futuristic technology.

I accidentally blamed fly for the endorsement. I now call GHOST to the dance floor.

Yes, I suggest that you punch GHOST in his wee lil face instead of me.

fyi... the Big Bang Theory has been pretty much replaced with the Big Bounce Theory. Something about a rapid inflation is required to make the universe as uniform as it is.