The Big Bang Theory

I love nerds, which is why I'm marrying one :fly:

He's the only guy who has ever been willing to play chess, dungeons and dragons and other nerdy rpg board games with me :heart:

And he gets my appreciation for Ned Gold.
Yeah, but are you hot?

Hot chicks lovin' nerd dudes is much cooler than nerd on nerd love.

Unless the nerd chick is like a nerdy shell covering potential but unrealized hotness.

I've just described half of the movies from the 80s.

Yeah, but are you hot?

Hot chicks lovin' nerd dudes is much cooler than nerd on nerd love.

Unless the nerd chick is like a nerdy shell covering potential but unrealized hotness.

I've just described half of the movies from the 80s.

Yes, I'm hot. My nerdiness is all in my head - sometimes on my tshirts :fly:

We just started a series last night called Defying Gravity. We are only 3 episodes into it but I am very intrigued at this point. I have no idea what channel it is on though.

Also recommend How I Met Your Mother.

btw, ape and I started watching Warehouse 13 last night. Its a SyFy series. If you're into steampunk, you should check it out. Not exactly my kind of show, but its got good writing and I could see it doing well.

btw, ape and I started watching Warehouse 13 last night. Its a SyFy series. If you're into steampunk, you should check it out. Not exactly my kind of show, but its got good writing and I could see it doing well.

I thought the ads for that looked interesting enough to give it a shot...have to keep an eye out for it

HOUSE M.D.
snakesonacane.com is the new viral ploy to get me to watch after last season pulled a kutner. ugh.
We just started a series last night called Defying Gravity. We are only 3 episodes into it but I am very intrigued at this point. I have no idea what channel it is on though.

Also recommend How I Met Your Mother.

valve really likes defying gravity, and i'll give it a go on hulu this weekend