The Big Bang Theory

I am not a fan of sitcoms, but this show makes me laugh. Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon is frickin awesome. It's about a group of science PhDs who teach college. The other night they were all playing Klingon Boggle.

Is there anything out there worth adding to my DVR?

I like the show too
Its one of the very few that I actually look forward to

besides trueblood I haven't found anything recently new that's worth a shit
the only shows I really watch are:
trueblood
it's always sunny
breaking bad
rescue me
dexter

3 out of the 5 are off season right now to boot...the rest of my time is spent watching sports, discovery channel or history channel

I DVR True Blood, Rescue Me and Breaking Bad, but I never got into Always Sunny.

If anyone is missing Tosh.0 I strongly suggest you watch.

Reno got canceled. It just wasn't the same after they failed to negotiate with the three who left prior to this past season.

Oh, and I recently got into 30 Rock. Love it.

I DVR True Blood, Rescue Me and Breaking Bad, but I never got into Always Sunny.

If anyone is missing Tosh.0 I strongly suggest you watch.

Reno got canceled. It just wasn't the same after they failed to negotiate with the three who left prior to this past season.

Oh, and I recently got into 30 Rock. Love it.

30 Rock is great. I do all the standard HBO shows TrueBlood, Entourage, Big Love

yeah Always Sunny and Breaking Bad are both awesome and I cant wait for them to start up again.
I also enjoyed the first season of Sons of Anarchy.
Nurse Jackie is pretty good, if you have showtime

How I Met Your Mother is usually entertaining.

Other than that, and the HBO sunday night stuff, I don't really watch TV.

I am not a fan of sitcoms, but this show makes me laugh. Jim Parsons who plays Sheldon is frickin awesome. It's about a group of science PhDs who teach college. The other night they were all playing Klingon Boggle.

I love nerds, which is why I'm marrying one :fly:

He's the only guy who has ever been willing to play chess, dungeons and dragons and other nerdy rpg board games with me :heart:

And he gets my appreciation for Ned Gold.

Fringe starts again soon. Dollhouse was good.

How I Met Your Mother and Big Bang are usually pretty funny.

I loved the space toilet episode of Big Bang.