the big bad terrorists might get us!

KNYTE said:
As I've said many times in the past: There isn't an Islamic terist alive that I, or most other Americans, couldn't take in a straight up fight.

You can't touch them.

Allah is great.

We had a bomb threat at my old office building which was the suntrust in downtown clearwater. The FBI is on the 4th floor so they take that shit really seriously. Turns out that there was a pipe bomb in the walk way that led from the parking garage and it wasnt just a threat. So they took one of those robot thingys in there, took the bomb to the top of the garage, put it in one of those bomb containers and detonated it. Pretty fawkin crazy knowing that we worked on the top (9th) floor and it might not have turned out good for us.

BeeRad said:
We had a bomb threat at my old office building which was the suntrust in downtown clearwater. The FBI is on the 4th floor so they take that shit really seriously. Turns out that there was a pipe bomb in the walk way that led from the parking garage and it wasnt just a threat. So they took one of those robot thingys in there, took the bomb to the top of the garage, put it in one of those bomb containers and detonated it. Pretty fawkin crazy knowing that we worked on the top (9th) floor and it might not have turned out good for us.

a pipe bomb, while scary, likely would have only done superficial damage to the building...unless the pipe was 20" in diameter and 10' long packed full of c4, you didn't have much to worry about in terms of being injured on the 9th floor

HydroSqueegee said:
You never know when those damn dirty terrorists will get past the 3 layers of security it takes to get in here. :wtf: :tard:

Have you ever had a penetration test done? The last person I talked to that did them said he'd never failed, even when there was biometric security to go along with the security guards.

why_ask_why said:
a pipe bomb, while scary, likely would have only done superficial damage to the building...unless the pipe was 20" in diameter and 10' long packed full of c4, you didn't have much to worry about in terms of being injured on the 9th floor

yeah, they detonated it at the top of the garage so I know it wouldnt have been a huge blow out of the building or anything. The thing that gets at you is when you think of walking through the overhang in the morning/to lunch/leaving work and it could have gone off. To me it was just the fact that there was actually a bomb planted at our office building.

About a year later we were walking back from lunch and right below the walk through we saw a suitcase that was just sitting hidden in the bushes so we told Herman (funny old man) the security guard. Within 3 minutes flat there was like 10 cops there lol. Granted the next building over was the police station but still that shit was funny. One cop got ballzy and opened it, it was a bum's clothes and beer, lol