the big bad terrorists might get us!

HydroSqueegee

Flaccid Member
Nov 15, 2004
Marklar
₥0
All personnel will practice increased security awareness:
- Be aware of things that seem out-of-place, such as vehicles that don't "fit in," unattended boxes, crates or pallets, people acting suspiciously near the building's exterior. Do not leave empty cartons or other bulk trash in hallways: hold for regular trash pickup.

If you are a terrorist the trash is a great hiding place to place a bomb. You can call our main business line at 73318 to schedule bulk trash pickup. Please pass this out to your folks ASAP. THANKS!

holy shit! I'll be sure to move those 4 empty LCD boxes from in front of our office door. You never know when those damn dirty terrorists will get past the 3 layers of security it takes to get in here. :wtf: :tard:

If you are a terrorist the trash is a great hiding place to place a bomb. You can call our main business line at 73318 to schedule bulk trash pickup.

:lol:

So anyone who calls that line now to schedule pickup is a terrorist

ChikkenNoodul said:
Sounds like my High School where the year after I left you could no longer leave backpacks in the hallways :wtf: annoying I'm sure since the year prior kids could no longer bring backpacks into classrooms :wtf:^2

Mind you, this was a long assed time before 9/11 - and too long after the Lybians......

Bomb threats were freaking awesome. Everyone to the football field!!!

The only thing worse than forcing me through 4 wasted years of listening to football coaches ramble on about topics they really know nothing about like government, economics, etc. was forcing me to go outside and stand by the football field in 100-degree weather because some asshole decided to "make a funny".

God highschool sucked. My second grade courses in Norway were more difficult than my 12th grade courses here in Texas, but I digress.

Sarcasmo said:
God highschool sucked. My second grade courses in Norway were more difficult than my 12th grade courses here in Texas, but I digress.
Cuz Norweigan is tough as hell to speak, and you had to learn shit like skinning seals, using whale blubber for warmth, making snowshoes from reindeer bones, etc.

In Tejas all you had to learn how to do was chain queers to the back of a pickup truck

Sarcasmo said:
The only thing worse than forcing me through 4 wasted years of listening to football coaches ramble on about topics they really know nothing about like government, economics, etc. was forcing me to go outside and stand by the football field in 100-degree weather because some asshole decided to "make a funny".

No one cares. :fly:

I thought this thread was going to be about zarqawi

did I miss some crucial youth formative experience by never being subjected to a bomb threat?

why_ask_why said:
I thought this thread was going to be about zarqawi

did I miss some crucial youth formative experience by never being subjected to a bomb threat?

If you missed out on it, so did I.

As I've said many times in the past: There isn't an Islamic terist alive that I, or most other Americans, couldn't take in a straight up fight.