the best thing i've ever bought

she flew the coop :(
something about polo being an obstinate dick head

autumn knows im a dickhead - not in the way that you're a dickhead, but in the i don't take shit dickhead

she'll post here if she wants. she's on holiday at the mo.

a lot of people don't like me - a lot of people fucking love me. i am probably the most trustworthy person you could meet. if nothing else, i am honest. that's my shortcoming. thing is, people can't hurt me because i'm honest, so they try it in other ways. doesn't work.

a lot of people don't like me - a lot of people fucking love me. i am probably the most trustworthy person you could meet. if nothing else, i am honest. that's my shortcoming. thing is, people can't hurt me because i'm honest, so they try it in other ways. doesn't work.

You don't have to prove yourself to us. We already know. ;)

you dumbfucks, i said i was going to new york for the week, so being surrounded by one of america's most fascinating cities, i am not exactly leaping at the chance to come post on a message board. things between polo and myself are positively perfect as they have always been and will be for a while. to sum up my opinion on this, I turn to the greatest poet of this, my "beat" generation:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X8sAp6ayuRg"]YouTube - Ludacris - Get Back[/ame]

sure, whatever you like. if you really want me to think of my dad every time i look at you i guess it is the most successful maneuver you've ever completed

shit polo, it must be hard to keep logging in and out as two accounts to post like that

j/k, <3 motherfucker