Ontopic The Best Companies to Work For

Sue for what? Hurt feelings? Future employers will lurve to hear that story.

Just saying there is a vast depth to "this shit sucks", beyond mild office annoyances.

Yes and all things are relative. My life can still suck regardless of the fact I'm not a starving African child with AIDS. My job can still suck without being a child labourer working 16 hour shifts in a Taiwanese sweatshop.

Yes and all things are relative. My life can still suck regardless of the fact I'm not a starving African child with AIDS. My job can still suck without being a child labourer working 16 hour shifts in a Taiwanese sweatshop.
True.

Dunno *shrug* I get reminded I'm useless everyday because I don't come in early and work unpaid and I don't spend most of the day outside crawling in the mud/snow.

Same, I meant it's my brother who tells me I'm useless, at the job I may or may not have I don't do more than I have to because at this hypothetical job there is no advancement.

Last edited:
Compensation, employee satisfaction, community support, hookers, and blow.

Don't forget management pressure. "Vote for us and we'll have a barbecue lunch!" "Did you vote for us yet?" "Be sure to vote for us before leaving today; it only takes 2 minutes!!"

Don't forget management pressure. "Vote for us and we'll have a barbecue lunch!" "Did you vote for us yet?" "Be sure to vote for us before leaving today; it only takes 2 minutes!!"

We have an 'anonymous' staff survey every year. Amazingly if you don't fill it in they send it back to you a month later to fill in again, how they know who you are on an 'annoymous' survey is way beyond me. :fly:

What are you working with him for? He's a fucking cunt.

If he was my boss I'd totally break his face. With my hand.
At my job that may or may not exist, I don't work with him o_O This is just shit he says in general.

I'll never understand why people give family a free pass. And I suppose those people will probably never understand why I don't.
I don't normally, I blocked all my family from my dad's side on facebook for example. This is slightly more complicated though.