Ontopic The Bad Thread - nuttin but negativity. With no thanks.

14 isn’t that many if they were on a curve.

Heck, there’s a possibility that at least 14 UFers read Handsome’s posts. Same thing.

• Gravy
Reactions: Strings
xlarge

ohgod I hope this is true

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer and nukes
My neighbor lady is predictable. I can tell when her meds are running low or when she gets a refill. We are in refill mode. Friday, she parked her car behind my driveway with the flashers on for two hours and when I knocked on their door to ask them to move it, they couldn’t hear over the vacuum so I had to call her. She sent hubby out to move the car and I said “You guys sound busy” and he rolled his eyes and said “Her.”

Then yesterday, she was mowing their yard. She NEVER mows.

She’ll be out of meds soon and get rest.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
My neighbor lady is predictable. I can tell when her meds are running low or when she gets a refill. We are in refill mode. Friday, she parked her car behind my driveway with the flashers on for two hours and when I knocked on their door to ask them to move it, they couldn’t hear over the vacuum so I had to call her. She sent hubby out to move the car and I said “You guys sound busy” and he rolled his eyes and said “Her.”

Then yesterday, she was mowing their yard. She NEVER mows.

She’ll be out of meds soon and get rest.

That’s negative because she’s hurting herself.

The neighbors have partially chopped down one heritage oak, leaving a 15 foot horror with all the branches sawed off. The other beautiful tree marked for death is untouched; the tree guys quit, and new criminals were over there preparing estimates.

Mr Boots went to chat with them; they are going to pitch $4200, I have no idea if this is reasonable or not. The tree juju remains strong, as it was supposed to be chopped down on Halloween. 🌳🍃

Fuck being negative towards people. They'll just look at you and say "what an asshole" and get on with their day.

Better approach is to drive bad songs into people's heads. It's much more effective.

"hey look, it's that guy that sung that Wishing Well song that fucking sucked. Oh right, heh, I remember this song kinda... FUCK"

Fuck being negative towards people. They'll just look at you and say "what an asshole" and get on with their day.

Better approach is to drive bad songs into people's heads. It's much more effective.

"hey look, it's that guy that sung that Wishing Well song that fucking sucked. Oh right, heh, I remember this song kinda... FUCK"

The best revenge is living well.

• Gravy
Reactions: Amstel

No thanks to you for being negative about negativity. Get on with my day? Hell no, I will seeth over it and spend countless hours plotting my revenge. Or just dreaming about it. Crap, I'll do none of the above and procrastinate on procrastination.:mad:

The best revenge is living well.
That's a win for one person. Please strive for lose-lose in the negativity thread. E.g. "The most common revenge is neither of you get it and everyone dies.":knyte:

I hate all the posts above, especially my own. :mad:

Black Tuesday to you all - BITCHES!!!!:jvag: