The Awwwwww Thread

kiwi said:
No, cause I'll probably get the cradle on Thur and the only things I need to have a baby are diapers and more wet wipes (I do have everything else), so as soon as we have the kid, I'll send Knyte to buy the appropriate size of diapers. I'm more concerned about having as much of the house packed and ready to move before having him.

I guess I mean nervous with the delivery. :omy:

kiwi said:
Awwww, very cute.

So you guys still have just over 2 months and everything is all ready and set up. We could have this kid any day and I don't even have the cradle at my house yet and the crib is still in storage. :fly:

two months yesterday is the due date :)

my wife is at risk for early labour though since her appendix got taken out, so we figured we'd just get it all ready ahead of time, just in case.

April23 said:
I guess I mean nervous with the delivery. :omy:

There's not much to be nervous about, it's gonna happen and it's gonna hurt, but then it will go away and I'll have my baby.

tre said:
two months yesterday is the due date :)

my wife is at risk for early labour though since her appendix got taken out, so we figured we'd just get it all ready ahead of time, just in case.

Yea, I started working 4 10's the week before I had Haylee (supposed to be 7 weeks before having her), so I could get everything all painted and done that I wanted to on Fridays. I had one Friday off and had Haylee the following Thur so still nothing was done.