Ontopic The Ask Anyone Anything thread.

Yeah, I ejaculate right into my bladder. Nothin' comes out.

Probably the only dude that gives himself a creampie, :lol:
:lol: !!!!!

That's interesting. Did the doctors reroute you during surgery or is that just how things work when you lose a testicle?

I think god was trying to tell you two to reproduce by making you so god damn sexually compatible. You were probably destined to have the next Barak Obama.

Yup. Sexual compatible is exactly it. We just FIT like a glove and in our last year together I found out I could t have kids it was creampie city :fly:

Omg lmao so nasty... And hawt

Last edited:
Someday I need to get a new one. The one I have now has non-standard miter gauge slots or whatever those things are called. :hs:

i honestly cant say i use my miter gauge hardly at all. My miter saw can up to 9 inches wide boards, and that covers about 85% of the stuff i need to crosscut. Although the stuff i was working on today is 24 inches wide, and i will have to crosscut that. Probably will build a crosscut jig tomorrow.

i honestly cant say i use my miter gauge hardly at all. My miter saw can up to 9 inches wide boards, and that covers about 85% of the stuff i need to crosscut. Although the stuff i was working on today is 24 inches wide, and i will have to crosscut that. Probably will build a crosscut jig tomorrow.
It's not just that. My crosscut jig was a pain in the ass to build. I can't use any of those nice featherboard attachments and/or other stuff that fits in those tracks.

now that does suck. Featherboards are a absolutely necessary. What saw do you have?
It's a Makita. The tracks are like half depth of normal tracks. The saw itself is pretty solid, and I got an amazing table and outfeed table for it. But the tracks thing is annoying.

If you're gonna be spending that much just find yourself a unisaw, man. Have 220v?

Not a big fan of delta in the past, but im not familiiar with that specific model.
I've got 200A service at the new place, so plenty of options for 22o, but I can't find unisaws in any condition around here. Craigslist is just full of weirdos trying to lure kids into bad sexual encounters.

:lol: !!!!!

That's interesting. Did the doctors reroute you during surgery or is that just how things work when you lose a testicle?
Nope, when they were rooting around in the space behind my guts, but in front of my kidneys, they nicked some of the sympathetic nervous system that controls the bladder neck muscle. It was a separate surgery from when they pulled the testicle out.

• Gravy
Reactions: APRIL
@Maureen what's your favorite sex position?
Your favorite breakfast food?
Oh, do you wax or shave?
OMG I totally didn't see this ! Nor did I get a notification! My bad peanut! Stupid tapacacaaa

Ok so my fave sex position isn't the same with the same person now that I think back.
With my sex monster exBf it was Prob mish because we slobbered all over each other kissing, and with mish you can do soooo much with where the legs go (on his shoulders ((another fave)) or around his waist or one leg up etc) with my exHusb it was def cowgirl. I love eye contact.

So with breakfast are you asking binge kiki or purge kiki?
When I binge i looooove eggs with steak OR eggs bacon, sautéed onions, toast (when it was safe) and a fruit cup
When I purge I eat 4egg whites and water
I love them both.

Shave/Wax
You kinda have to specify what body part there peeeeeKnot!!!

Shave? My legs, my yeppers (my lady part) my arm piiiiits :fly: and my head (not since 2011)

Wax? My eyebrows. Waxing hurts and I'm a big baby about it.