Ontopic The Ask Anyone Anything thread.

she has one already.

If she has a PS3 with a dualshock controller, and you have a PS3 with a dualshock controller. Just both of you load up a multiplayer race in grand tourismo, and while she's sitting on her dualshock you just keep ramming her car in game with yours.

Eventually it will do the trick.

I have a metalhead co-worker that won't shut the fuck up about Savatage. Even dissing TSO is off limits.

Though if you called it rock he'd probably get offended. ITS PROGRESSIVE METAL.
HOLY FUCK YOU KNOW OF SAVATAGE.

So, the guy I used to date has family that grew up in/stayed local in a small area outside of Elmira, NY. Jeff Plate, drummer for Savatage, went to school with my ex's uncle. Savatage was around before TSO even got its act together, and they all got asked to join the touring group on the east coast. I saw Jeff when TSO came to town, Savatage played at our hunting camp, and I even have a bootleg demo CD from Mark Wood (principal violinist for TSO) with Savatage doing non-Christmas music stuffs.

I don't actually like that them much. But this is the first time ever that I have heard anyone outside of my ex's circle even acknowledge their existence.

I have a metalhead co-worker that won't shut the fuck up about Savatage. Even dissing TSO is off limits.

Though if you called it rock he'd probably get offended. ITS PROGRESSIVE METAL.
I love people who get all butt hurt when you call it "rock" or "metal" instead of "Progressive Industrial Speed Metal". It's like, Really dude? I love the same band and I'm wrong because I don't categorize it based on it's retarded technical term? STFU. You're not metal, you're retarded and trying too hard.

HOLY FUCK YOU KNOW OF SAVATAGE.

So, the guy I used to date has family that grew up in/stayed local in a small area outside of Elmira, NY. Jeff Plate, drummer for Savatage, went to school with my ex's uncle. Savatage was around before TSO even got its act together, and they all got asked to join the touring group on the east coast. I saw Jeff when TSO came to town, Savatage played at our hunting camp, and I even have a bootleg demo CD from Mark Wood (principal violinist for TSO) with Savatage doing non-Christmas music stuffs.

I don't actually like that them much. But this is the first time ever that I have heard anyone outside of my ex's circle even acknowledge their existence.
One of my high school musician buddies was a huge Savatage fan. He drug me to see them a few times at this club in Cleveland when they toured. I never really got into them but great musicians.