GAY The AsaTard Ozzy NukesTwat Useless Fight thread

[GIPHY="haters"]https://media2.giphy.com/media/guIvV8cQiOgrC/giphy.gif[/GIPHY]
I don't understand why LEGO decided they needed to make an entire new line of "girl's toys" and mess with the design of the minifigures to do so.

I can understand a palette change for the colors, but now if they ever want to get actual LEGO toys they won't be able to play across platforms

I don't understand why LEGO decided they needed to make an entire new line of "girl's toys" and mess with the design of the minifigures to do so.

I can understand a palette change for the colors, but now if they ever want to get actual LEGO toys they won't be able to play across platforms

So that's what the actual toy/legos look like?
Doesn't even look like blocks.

• Gravy
Reactions: nukes
So that's what the actual toy/legos look like?
Doesn't even look like blocks.
Kinda.
The girls line has these weird minifigs that look like anthropomorphized versions of the normal minifigs (minifigs are the miniature figures of people, the classic LEGO guy like the people in the LEGO movie) and the blocks are built to a different scale I believe, but the blocks still look like blocks

The actual playset that goes with that cartoon
Mcml2Es.jpg

Kinda.
The girls line has these weird minifigs that look like anthropomorphized versions of the normal minifigs (minifigs are the miniature figures of people, the classic LEGO guy like the people in the LEGO movie) and the blocks are built to a different scale I believe, but the blocks still look like blocks

The actual playset that goes with that cartoon
Mcml2Es.jpg

If I saw that in the store minus a logo I wouldn't think Lego. I'd think wanna be.

• Gravy
Reactions: Mr. Argumentor