The appalling state of education

Nemo said:
On what exactly? On the fact that some people aren't given chances in life to become something that they so easily could have?
No, on your prejudgment without fact of the public school systems and everyone who attends them.

smileynev said:
No, on your prejudgment without fact of the public school systems and everyone who attends them.

I went public before I went private. I'm not judging, I was stating the fact that they SUCK. Got a problem with that then maybe you should sit the little retards down to teach them to learn something.

Nemo said:
Public education sucks, when I woke up today they had the stats in the paper. For the exams you have when your'e 16 here (GCSE)s the average Briton passes 5/9 (a pass is A-C).

Now, the average for each person in England is 58 points (works out like 18points for an A and so on) and the average for my city is 38 points, infact the BEST public school here only has 51 points. My school has 490 or something.

Why does education suck so much? Is it as bad in America? If this didn't make sense, tough dog feces.

Heh love, If you think it's bad over there you should see the shockingly appalling low grades of american cities. It's pathetic. These days children get away with doing nothing in school and the soft-sided sector of society says that they should just be carried/led through school and given the grades in order to pass them and get them out of high-school.
So now there is a whole generation that will not do ANYTHING because they know that they are going to be passed anyway to save on space/seats in the schools.

Totally pathetic. The system has crippled society over here.

:(

Nemo said:
I went public before I went private. I'm not judging, I was stating the fact that they SUCK. Got a problem with that then maybe you should sit the little retards down to teach them to learn something.
*typical spoiled private school brat response*

its not fact, its your misguided and uneducated opinion.

Nemo said:
How about trying to tell me how I'm apparently misguided and uneducated, numbnuts. :)
Because society continues to function even though the majority of people have graduated from public schools.

I know many public school graduates, and a good portion of them are intelligent, respectful people.

Post your proof that they're all dumb please.

smileynev said:
Because society continues to function even though the majority of people have graduated from public schools.

I know many public school graduates, and a good portion of them are intelligent, respectful people.

Post your proof that they're all dumb please.

I think the fact that they can only pass 5/9 exams even though they're excruciatingly easy is a sure sign that they're dumb. The day one of the idiot wiggers round me becomes a doctor is the day I will eat my hat.

Nemo said:
I think the fact that they can only pass 5/9 exams even though they're excruciatingly easy is a sure sign that they're dumb. The day one of the idiot wiggers round me becomes a doctor is the day I will eat my hat.
Plenty of public school kids become doctors :wtf:

My cousin is one for instance, neurosurgeon no less
My wife is a laywer, also public school

Nemo said:
Statistics, as I am sure you are aware given your superior education, are often skewed by one side or another to prove a point.

ChikkenNoodul said:
Plenty of public school kids become doctors :wtf:

My cousin is one for instance, neurosurgeon no less
My wife is a laywer, also public school

I cannot explain how fucking easy these exams are, and people can't even pass them all. It kinda beggers belief in my mind. I'm sure your public schools are much better, I think me thinking everyone is dumb is also because I'm in the north of England. There's a pretty big north/south divide wealth and education wise, if I lived down south there'd be no need for me to go private because people down there are pretty okay for the most part. People up north SUCK.

Nemo said:
I cannot explain how fucking easy these exams are, and people can't even pass them all. It kinda beggers belief in my mind. I'm sure your public schools are much better, I think me thinking everyone is dumb is also because I'm in the north of England. There's a pretty big north/south divide wealth and education wise, if I lived down south there'd be no need for me to go private because people down there are pretty okay for the most part. People up north SUCK.
they're not fucking easy, they're fucking easy for people who are already smart. people of average and lower intelligence have to work extremely hard to get good grades. you need to realise that you can't understand this situation because you're academically smart but socially ignorant

edit: a uk national paper without an agenda? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

i know my state of education was pretty shit, and since it's been going downhill. Thats said i'm going only by other opinions and stats i have seen. I know of atleast a few people whose got some great and very respectable marks too..

bungle said:
they're not fucking easy, they're fucking easy for people who are already smart. people of average and lower intelligence have to work extremely hard to get good grades. you need to realise that you can't understand this situation because you're academically smart but socially ignorant

edit: a uk national paper without an agenda? AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Well sorry for not understanding dummies. People with an average intelligence should do more than okay if you ask me, I'm getting dumber and dumber and I still manage to do them without too much stress. Even the subjects I haven't understand for YEARS and don't understand to this day I will probably get a B or C in, now tell me the exams are hard. Not socially ignorant, I just get how other people can't pass.

PRINTING WHAT THE ACTUAL EXAM RESULTS WERE IS NOT "HAVING AN AGENDA" KTHX.