The Anal Sex with KiKi and Enemy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
How did I know this thread was coming? :p

Coming? :fly:

Ass.jpg

See, you make such a big deal about it I'm not sure if you know how to do it properly. You don't need to make a plan for how to do it, you just do it. You don't need a million accessories either.

LMAO!! Have you ever had a penis just shoved itself into your starfish????

Doesn't just work that way!! Also, not every man is into the "take it, bitch" shit! Some actually want to make their women's asses as comfortable as possible to receive their lovetube!

Have you ever managed a VBulletin board before? If so, you know what I am talking about.

I do. And I know it's just a mod that could possibly be applied to enable PM reading. We haven't exactly done this, but people have asked. Particularly our supermnods.

*looks at Kiki*

lol!!!!!! :fly::heart:

Doesn't just work that way!! Also, not every man is into the "take it, bitch" shit! Some actually want to make their women's asses as comfortable as possible to receive their lovetube!

It's true, mostly because we know if the first attempt sucks ass (no pun intended) there will be no followups. Ever.

And we'll have to compensate them with a big stone or a trip or something.

kiki gave me neg rep for closing that thread...YOU DIRTY WHORE! (that's a compliment btw ;) )

kiki said:
i hope you die in a pile of flaccid dicks. you thread killer youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

theres moar where those came from!!!

its gonna be a SEA OF RED!!!

With all the bitchiness in that thread, I was already envisioning a giant sea of red existed already.

:fly:

God help us if you all somehow synch up and start cycling at the same time.

Status
Not open for further replies.