The Anal Sex with KiKi and Enemy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone shoulda whipped her ass for talking to an old lady like that. I think in that case, its cool for a dude to at least punch a bitch in the gut.

Someone shoulda whipped her ass for talking to an old lady like that. I think in that case, its cool for a dude to at least punch a bitch in the gut.

FalconPunch.gif

Jesus invented flamethrowers for a reason. Why is she not smoldering?

according to ryokurin from a genmay post, the chick has mental issues(big surprise!) and the old lady lives on her street, so this was no shocker to the old lady who knew the girl's history

according to ryokurin from a genmay post, the chick has mental issues(big surprise!) and the old lady lives on her street, so this was no shocker to the old lady who knew the girl's history

after watching the video in its entirety I've got one question: Is she pressing charges?

great combative attitude with everyone, has to be in everyones face with trying to be offensive, zany and blowing the forums collective mind. lol anal sex, you guys haven't saw shit like this!

at least Enemy has a little bit of substance with her trite proxy arguments. You're just a pillock. stop trying to stand out and be offensive.

shit. fucking. thread.

From you I'll take that as a compliment. :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.