The Anal Sex with KiKi and Enemy Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Serious question. For those really into anal *cough*KiKi*cough* how spontaneous can you be with it? Isn't there fear of a natural occurrence diminishing the sexiness?

I actually knew a guy who was doing the whole anal thing and he did it a bit too hard and tore the lining between the two holes.

Yowzzzzers!!!!

I can't hold back, lol...

I dated this chick back when I was just outta HS and she would only take it in the ass because she was fearful of getting pregnant. Fuckin great :fly:

She also had 2 different colored eyes and I used to get in trouble for telling her to close one... ITS A DIFFERENT CHICK!!! man I treated her badly :(

Yowzzzzers!!!!

I can't hold back, lol...

I dated this chick back when I was just outta HS and she would only take it in the ass because she was fearful of getting pregnant. Fuckin great :fly:

She also had 2 different colored eyes and I used to get in trouble for telling her to close one... ITS A DIFFERENT CHICK!!! man I treated her badly :(

:lol: Awesome, I agree with this decision. I think more women should implement it, maybe then we'd have less stupid and incapable mothers.

Status
Not open for further replies.