Food The Amy's Baking Company saga continues

You are currently walking around with a cat on a leash. You're a very close runner up. :fly:

Hey fawk yooo! He needs outdoor time, tooo! Actually, he was going nuts at the window, so I had to get him out for a bit. Now the dog is, too. So, he will need to be next. I wish I could let him off his leash, so he could run around, but he'd run after the first person jogging or walking past. :/

Fckin animals, man.

Omfggg, Ramsay goes out to the restaurant telling everyone it's frozen ravioli. :lol: :lol:
has to be fake has to be fake has to be fake has to be fake has to be fake

Totally real.

The customers however are probably paid extras.

they ysually advertise locally saying that they are coming to town, then the restaurant fills up with people wanting to be on tv. That's why the kitchen staff usually get flustered - they aren't used to a full house. it makes for better tv apparently.

They're actually people off the street, not actors. He filmed a few eps here and there were posts on r/atlanta about when and where to be if you wanted to go.

They're actually people off the street, not actors. He filmed a few eps here and there were posts on r/atlanta about when and where to be if you wanted to go.

I admit I've wondered if it was that or something else. I can imagine people might want to go to a restaurant that has been re-launched with the help of Ramsey. I probably would.

They are totally nuts though. I couldn't believe it when I watched that episode.

OMG. This all makes sense!!!

Here:

Dude is a criminal. Extortion charges? He obviously came to the US with some money. He found this dimwitted bimbo with terrible credit & a felony record. Him being the sweet talker he is to her, probably convinced her to marry him (so he could stay in the US), then used her to run this shittin place. He prob started convincing her that she was an awesome cook, & had her practice his "authentic recipes", then convinced her that they need to run a restaurant. He needs her to cook, he needs to avoid charges & needs money. She needs to avoid her past & needs money (can't find a decent job with a felony charge).

Win/Win!

She's obviously a nitwit & he takes advantage of it all by sugar coating customer's complaints, so naturally she replies with "well customers tell us that it's the best pizza evar!" Because her Israeli convict husband is telling her that. She's also probably realizing how much he has been lying to her all this time & she is acting out because of that. But, now she has a reputation to hold up in order to keep the business & avoid the real world, (finding a job as a felon), she just defends everything & probably won't say anything to him for fear of him leaving, taking the money with him.

In any case. Too funny! :lol: And I want to send my friend Dawn there just to check it out for me! (She lives near Scottsdale & is crazy enough to do it, but time would have to allow).