The Amazing Racist

West looked like he was high. He just kept rambling on. He's not ever going to be allowed to talk unscripted ever again. Lot's of government offical and agencies fucked up but now is not the time to point fingers. Just take care of it as fast as possible. Even Lousianas senator said that.

Penn is a joke. Celeberties should perform on telethons and fund raisers and not talk politics and not do dumb stunts like that.

Bubbles said:
Save a horse, ride a cowboy.
I was at my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago and that song came on and my mom went up and did a dirty cowgirl dance to it, I was wearing my neon pink cowboy hat too. :fly:

Bubbles said:
:fly: Your snippets always make me giggle. :heart:
I'm never on topic, am I? I'm always the one who picks up the totally off the wall out of context statement in the middle of the conversation and makes an entire pointless rambling tangent out of it.

I do that in person too.

:lol:

Bubbles said:
Me too. The chick in the office across from me plays it all day long. I know the words to the stupidest songs because I can't drown her out. It makes me miserable.
A pair of Shure e3c's will fix that problem.

Or the new e4c :drool:

zengirl said:
I was at my cousin's wedding a few weeks ago and that song came on and my mom went up and did a dirty cowgirl dance to it, I was wearing my neon pink cowboy hat too. :fly:

Zengirls mom in her work clothes.

ww_mom.jpg

Bubbles said:
Me too. The chick in the office across from me plays it all day long. I know the words to the stupidest songs because I can't drown her out. It makes me miserable.

my exwife used to listen to it, i know more than i care to admit

b_sinning said:
Zengirls mom in her work clothes.

ww_mom.jpg
OMFG

OOOMFG

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAA

I have to show her that! :lol::lol::lol:

But...er... why do you have pics of my mom on your computer?

:shifty:

ew, that's an awful picture of my mother... omg she looks evil! :eek:

what's with the smiley?