The Amazing Racist

BeeRad said:
watch the INS one, you can also look the guy up on certain news sites

that ones fake as hell to its got like 30 camera angles the camera moves so it aint a fixed hidden camera yet illegal mexicans just hop in the car its national lampoon and it's 100% fake

I.C.Water said:
that ones fake as hell to its got like 30 camera angles the camera moves so it aint a fixed hidden camera yet illegal mexicans just hop in the car its national lampoon and it's 100% fake
or there is someone video taping it

b_sinning said:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/videos/kanye_katrina.wmv

Makes you almost feel you sorry for Mike Myers. It was edited out of the west coast viewing.

What's funny is after the first time West goes off script you can see Mike getting nervous and tries to go back to the teleprompter, which of course by then no longer makes sense. Then the real bomb hits....

GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

b_sinning said:
http://www.thesuperficial.com/videos/kanye_katrina.wmv

Makes you almost feel you sorry for Mike Myers. It was edited out of the west coast viewing.

I loved this article:

Sean Penn is a cartoon character

Sean Penn planned a personal rescue of Katrina victims over the weekend but forgot to plug a hole in the bottom of his boat. The vessel began to take on water within seconds of its launch, forcing Penn to frantically bail water out with a red plastic cup. Additionally, the boat's motor failed to start and those aboard were forced to use paddles.

With the boat loaded with members of Penn's entourage, including a personal photographer, one bystander taunted the actor: "How are you going to get any people in that thing?"

I wish I was making this shit up, but horrible tragedies have a way of bringing out the ridiculous in celebrities. When you literally have hundreds of millions of dollars at your disposal, setting out on a paddle boat with your personal photorapher probably isn't the best way you can help. Maybe he's challenging Mariah Carey for the title of Sluttiest Most Unhelpful Celebrity Ever.

Pandora said:
I loved this article:

Sean Penn is a cartoon character

Sean Penn planned a personal rescue of Katrina victims over the weekend but forgot to plug a hole in the bottom of his boat. The vessel began to take on water within seconds of its launch, forcing Penn to frantically bail water out with a red plastic cup. Additionally, the boat's motor failed to start and those aboard were forced to use paddles.

With the boat loaded with members of Penn's entourage, including a personal photographer, one bystander taunted the actor: "How are you going to get any people in that thing?"

I wish I was making this shit up, but horrible tragedies have a way of bringing out the ridiculous in celebrities. When you literally have hundreds of millions of dollars at your disposal, setting out on a paddle boat with your personal photorapher probably isn't the best way you can help. Maybe he's challenging Mariah Carey for the title of Sluttiest Most Unhelpful Celebrity Ever.

:lol:

KNYTE said:
What's funny is after the first time West goes off script you can see Mike getting nervous and tries to go back to the teleprompter, which of course by then no longer makes sense. Then the real bomb hits....

GEORGE BUSH DOES NOT CARE ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE

Now THAT was funny. And he made his point so eloquently too. :fly:

Pandora said:
Lies. I can tell he's full of love. I think I almost saw him trying to hold hands with Mikey Myers. :heart:

I used to have some of his origonal mix tapes, horrible, absolutely horrible. But also alot of racist talk in them. People seem to forget what free speech is though. I am not racist but I see alot of it and dont let it bother me. It is there opinion. You think someone is white trash then oh well that is how you feel.