The Amazing Racist

I thought the video was funny. It was making fun of the racist.

Kayne is just a fool. It's rather simple, he's paid to be an artist, not a political commentary machine. Most certainly not a modern-day Robespierre.

On the former note, I find humour not in stealing things, but in making fun of other people. It makes one analyze what you are, and defend it. Not only can you get some great stabs along the way, but both come out a little stronger after sticking up for what they believe in.

Most forget that it's all railery and should just be re-educated or shot.

djduquet said:
I thought the video was funny. It was making fun of the racist.

Kayne is just a fool. It's rather simple, he's paid to be an artist, not a political commentary machine. Most certainly not a modern-day Robespierre.

On the former note, I find humour not in stealing things, but in making fun of other people. It makes one analyze what you are, and defend it. Not only can you get some great stabs along the way, but both come out a little stronger after sticking up for what they believe in.

Most forget that it's all railery and should just be re-educated or shot.
hahaha

Do you run away when you see war images on the TV, Frenchie? :fly:

fly said:
hahaha

Do you run away when you see war images on the TV, Frenchie? :fly:
Well at least my people have had a world Empire and had the balls to admit it.

It could be worse, and there was the resistance when hitler decided it would be a good idea to pull a Napoleon with out the Robespierre. At least I'm not Polish. They practicly invited them in.

thrawn said:
are you british or roman?
Okay, "empire" was an exaduration. But the French pwn the face off of the remainder of the world, so eat my ass out.

djduquet said:
Okay, "empire" was an exaduration. But the French pwn the face off of the remainder of the world, so eat my ass out.

so what you're saying is, you're a mongol?

Last edited:
djduquet said:
Well at least my people have had a world Empire and had the balls to admit it.

It could be worse, and there was the resistance when hitler decided it would be a good idea to pull a Napoleon with out the Robespierre. At least I'm not Polish. They practicly invited them in.
Stop taking me so seriously.