The Adventures of THEAC

SpangeMonkee said:
I like the "gleaming bald head of death" move. Though, I agree with theac, he looks to old and shaggy. then out the facial hair a bit.
THEAC in the comic is a visual representation of theacoustician's online persona - not a literal attempt of making it look like scott irl

elpmis said:
THEAC in the comic is a visual representation of theacoustician's online persona - not a literal attempt of making it look like scott irl

So what you are saying is that the AC online persona would be the same as the old man telling you to stay off his lawn? Interesting.

i dont like guns so i throw twinkies at the basterds..

I figure eventually it'll fatten em up so they can't run and i can just go over and kick em a few times as they grasp for breath.

My plan will take years, but oh will it be worth it.

pa said:
i dont like guns so i throw twinkies at the basterds..

I figure eventually it'll fatten em up so they can't run and i can just go over and kick em a few times as they grasp for breath.

My plan will take years, but oh will it be worth it.

A quicker plan I heard once was a rather elaborate physchology study. Which means it was probably not real.

Basically, this guy told some neighborhood kids that he liked having people using his front yard for games and such and that he was willing to provide snacks and such if they played there. Slowly he cut back the snacks saying that he was having a hard time getting them, until he was eventually giving them nothing. Soon after, they stopped using his yard all together.

taeric said:
A quicker plan I heard once was a rather elaborate physchology study. Which means it was probably not real.

Basically, this guy told some neighborhood kids that he liked having people using his front yard for games and such and that he was willing to provide snacks and such if they played there. Slowly he cut back the snacks saying that he was having a hard time getting them, until he was eventually giving them nothing. Soon after, they stopped using his yard all together.
Fly gave candy to April and now she lives with him. Theory disproved.