The Adventures of THEAC (TATA) #2

hahaha, these comics are awesome. Does anyone else think theac resembles Master Roshi from the Dragonball series?

ERage said:
hahaha, these comics are awesome. Does anyone else think theac resembles Master Roshi from the Dragonball series?
totally

masterroshi.jpg

but I doubt he influenced Drool's THEAC, cause Drool doesn't watch any of that fgt DBZ shit

ERage said:

The resemblance is uncanny. Although, he'd need to be more of a perv than he is now. I'm sure one of you "fellas" could show him the ropes...

and leathers...

and chains...

and walking canes with the little mirror at the bottom.:fly:

Drool-Boy said:
Nope,never seen an episode.

Of course, if youre draggin ballz yer legs are too short.
:lol:

hey drool, have you ever busted a load so high it caught mangeled in your burly beard?

Drool-Boy said:
No, but I landed one on the light fixture above the sink in the kitchen once.

If I had a dollar for every time I was standing in front of the kitchen sink and realized I absolutely had to rub one out right then and there...

Sarcasmo said:
If I had a dollar for every time I was standing in front of the kitchen sink and realized I absolutely had to rub one out right then and there...

it's that damn palmolive man, it's so good for your skin it's too hard to resist.

Last edited: