Sep 30, 2004
^_^
Marklar
₥5
Enjoy!!!!

AoTA21.jpg

elpmis said:
I DON'T DRAW, PERIOD

Well, no one is telling you to draw periods. Really they're not something that you draw. It's more of just a point. A dot that you can make with the tip of your pen or paintbrush or with a single click of the mouse. More a part of writing than anything else, really.

itburnswhenipee said:
Well, no one is telling you to draw periods. Really they're not something that you draw. It's more of just a point. A dot that you can make with the tip of your pen or paintbrush or with a single click of the mouse. More a part of writing than anything else, really.
did you notice the comma in my sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

elpmis said:
did you notice the comma in my sentence !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Look, I dont know what kind of legal trouble you're in, but I don't think judges can sentence you to be in a coma. Sometimes doctors will artifically induce a coma with drugs, but that completely outside the judicial system. What did you do, anyways?

itburnswhenipee said:
Look, I dont know what kind of legal trouble you're in, but I don't think judges can sentence you to be in a coma. Sometimes doctors will artifically induce a coma with drugs, but that completely outside the judicial system. What did you do, anyways?
I had sex with about 10 fetal pigs in front of a classroom full of 3rd graders

itburnswhenipee said:
Sex with fetal pigs? Wouldn't the formaldehyde pickle your pickle?
I tossed some water on dat methanal and it made a good disinfectant to clean the rust off the tool ;)

well, as fun as you two talking in riddles is i would like to chime in and say.

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA, but it'd been better if the people breaking in stole the PS3's got in a van, hooked it up and the van blew up and theac is then shown walking away with a smile on his face and that craptastic Nintendo thingy in his arm.

and the kid, crying... sucking his thumb. As an added bonus you could put Elpmis behind the kid hands on his shoulders thinking, "Wow his day has sucked and its about to get worse ;) "