Ontopic The 3D printing thread

I just ordered, Cheech and Chong, Snake Pliskin, Dirty Harry, Jack Torrance and Ken the cop from the remake Dawn of the Dead.

So I've been increasingly irritated with my Ender. I think this might stave off the need to replace it for a while.

I maed an enclosure!

Qoth1Mg.jpg

Whats the best way to print this while preventing it from falling over? I mean, I assume that's possible/likely, right?

1635885795649.png

edit: Oh I remember one of you talking about it. Rafts, right??!?!

That should print with no real concerns. No overhangs, nothing weird, just send it

But yeah, why not PVC pipe? You've got a printer, you can make stuff to fit the PVC.
I haven't actually measured, but I don't think its PVC dimensions. Its a small post for the solar lights that @APRIL keeps running over with the mower. The originals are metal, so these are easier for her to destroy.

I haven't actually measured, but I don't think its PVC dimensions. Its a small post for the solar lights that @APRIL keeps running over with the mower. The originals are metal, so these are easier for her to destroy.
Sounds like a good way to burn through filament, especiallywith Ape driving the mower.

Why not make an adapter from the light to a PVC tube? The filament part is not likely to get broken, and PVC is easy to replace.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly and Domon
I think if you just swat her with a rolled-up news paper whenever she destroys it, eventually shell stop doing it