Ontopic The 3D printing thread

Ummm, how the fuck do I fix this? And how the fuck does this even happen?

bcAbSEx.jpg

That thing needs an enema, fly.

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
... huh
I got nothin, then. Ghosts. Power surge. You didn't hold your mouth right.
Yeah, I have about 1% knowledge of this stuff, but the only thing I can think of is some obscure firmware bug. No idea. The whole thing, with everything exactly the same, is printing just fine right now.

I did file a support ticket, so we'll see what they say.

I've ordered resin minis on Etsy. Nothing custom but it's worth a look. A lot of the shops offer resin prints.

• Gravy
Reactions: dbzeag
Thing keeps underextruding in one section. I don't get why. It usually recovers as it goes higher up.

Here its not an issue as the support is the part that's getting fucked, but every now and then it will biff the actual thing I'm printing.

6OGAnMr.jpg

Thing keeps underextruding in one section. I don't get why. It usually recovers as it goes higher up.

Here its not an issue as the support is the part that's getting fucked, but every now and then it will biff the actual thing I'm printing.

6OGAnMr.jpg
How is the angle on the bowden tube when it goes out that far? If it's really cranked over, I might put a longer one on.

6OGAnMr.jpg
If you're doing autoleveling with the BLtouch, what's your fade height?

If the printer thinks the front of the bed is 1mm down, and your fade height is 10mm (say), then you'll get 90% extrusion for the first 10mm while it fades.

If you're doing autoleveling with the BLtouch, what's your fade height?

If the printer thinks the front of the bed is 1mm down, and your fade height is 10mm (say), then you'll get 90% extrusion for the first 10mm while it fades.
Not sure. I'll have to look into it.

That being said, thing is half its height (at 3-4" right now) and its still doing it