Ontopic The 3D printing thread

Niiice. I want one for making small precise stuff that my FDM printer won't do. Apparently they're a pain in the ass with curing and washing and crap but it's worth the outcome.

Get that planet blaster printed after?
Since I haven’t yet yes I’ll definitely have him print it after he has it set up.

• Haha
Reactions: Immigrant
Day per, max. Likely closer to 12 hours?

Let me know what size you want the heads to be and I'll revisit the ones I did.
I'm thinking 2" at it's widest point should be good. Especially if the handle tapers near the bottom. That way people can still easily stick their grubby mitts in there to pour beer.

I'm thinking 2" at it's widest point should be good. Especially if the handle tapers near the bottom. That way people can still easily stick their grubby mitts in there to pour beer.
Ok. Any thoughts on that interchangeable head idea?
Also, get your dadgum wife to send me a vector file of the logo.

I was gonna put the Dick Creek tree in the bottom portion of the tap and have the top head portion be for the sticker.

Here
The penis would be the Dick Creek tree logo, the smiley face would be your sticker.
20191016_123702.png

• Gravy
Reactions: fly
I was gonna put the Dick Creek tree in the bottom portion of the tap and have the top head portion be for the sticker.

Here
The penis would be the Dick Creek tree logo, the smiley face would be your sticker.
View attachment 9748
oh! Could you maybe just do the =D logo on the 'shaft'?

logo-8.png