Ontopic The 3D printing thread

hah. I'm sitting on 2 printers. one's happily printing bongs, and dear god I'm sick of this CTC dual extruder piece of shit... I'm going to fix it up, sell it to the next poor sucker, and build a hypercube evolution.

The CTC has to go before the next printer shows up, though.

Cura has changed a lot of menus since I last played with it. Where can I find those?
somewhere in the preferences menu (don't have cura on this computer) you can go in and enable/disable the visibility of different options and features.

You can search in the settings page too, to see where stuff is.

I'm pretty happy with my dildo maker.

YqdS3dv.jpg

LW04jhb.jpg

• Gravy
Reactions: HipHugHer
I think something like this is going to be my next serious thing to try. Lots of little rubber parts and seals for things that are obsolete and not made now.

People who seriously want to do that a lot could buy a Zing. 5 minutes to cut a gasket and all the holes. Mentioned here before - I own one. Fantastic. You can print with it too. * I cut watch gaskets for vintage LCD watches, sell at ridiculous pricing.
https://knkusa.com/product/knk-zing-air/

Last edited:
That's a 3D gasket, not a 2D.
Noted.
It's still a great product for 2-D gaskets. ;) Beats the fuck out of printing with a 3-d unless really needed. Better material choices. Super fast(isn't the point of technology to be productive, not just play with it?) - scan and cut, total time 10-15 minutes. ;)

Last edited:
Hey, you guys started to fuck around with lithopanes? I would like to find a good tutorial. It would be a great gift for a couple people, and fairly cheap as well.