GAY The 3-gay rule - who's at fault?

Duke

. . first name's "Daisy" boys
May 12, 2008
Brandon, FL
Marklar
₥36,351
So, question. The 3 day rule, the rule where you aren't supposed to call a girl until 3 days after getting her number.

Who's fault is it? Did guys just make it up, or is it based on fact.

Does it only apply if the girl is kinda interested, or is it a cast iron rule, even if she's so into you her thighs steam at the mere memory of your face.

Discuss.

that falls in line with that alpha beta gamma bs you were spouting off before.

there is no rule. Rules are dumb.

are you 14?

I probably should have included the requirement that this discussion is for people who are capable of socially interacting with other people on a regular basis.

I didn't call my now girlfriend for two days after receiving her phone number. She tells me that at the time she just figured I wasn't interested in her and was looking elsewhere.

There is no "rule" and there never should be. If you like someone, call them. I think a male had to come up with this dumb idea - to give himself 3 more days to find someone better.

I think it's based on the idea that you don't want to come off as too eager.

As a person who doesn't deal well with with subtle nuances of social interaction, I say don't fuck around. If you like someone, let them know. If you want to call, call.

I think it's based on the idea that you don't want to come off as too eager.

As a person who doesn't deal well with with subtle nuances of social interaction, I say don't fuck around. If you like someone, let them know. If you want to call, call.

and if theyre the type of person thats going to judge you on calling too early, you probably dont want to date them anyway, as theyre behaving like a 12 year old.

Eh. I think playing games is stupid. If you're both into each other, calling right away will not read as clingy or desperate.

It's only needy, clingy, pathetic if you DON'T want the person to follow up with you.

But if the chemistry is there? Mmmm. That initial connection is heady and wonderful.

Then again, i waited 3 years to call my current girlfriend :p

Met her three years prior, liked her immediately, was with someone else at the time, so didnt pursue. After being a single a while, ran into her again by chance, instantly hit it off, talked/spent time together every day since that first day until now i think.

null-1.jpg