GAY The 3-gay rule - who's at fault?

It's the weekend. If you wait for three days she might meet someone tonight or tomorrow night. As long as it isn't 10 minutes after she gave you her number call that girl.

Eh. I think playing games is stupid. If you're both into each other, calling right away will not read as clingy or desperate.

It's only needy, clingy, pathetic if you DON'T want the person to follow up with you.

But if the chemistry is there? Mmmm. That initial connection is heady and wonderful.

It is with Kiki. Chicken-heady.

Also I thought this thread was about how long is it ok to eat something that falls on the floor... 3 days right ? After 3 days on the floor it's dirty?

Well...depends how hungry and sober you are. :fly: And in some thrid world countries that would still be considered fresh!

Why wouldn't you want to appear eager if you like someone? Rules are stupid. I don't understand them and I never did. Dating sounds really complicated if you follow all the advice people give you. Just do what feels right and have a good time. If it becomes work and filled with all this anxiety and game playing it ceases to be a good thing.

The person in question in this case is just someone I ran into on Tuesday. It's not like there was a huge burst of chemistry on either side anyway. She was attractive, prob fun, but has a Stinson scale rating. Doesn't matter, she didn't bother returning my text yesterday anyway.

Got better plans tonight regardless :D

The person in question in this case is just someone I ran into on Tuesday. It's not like there was a huge burst of chemistry on either side anyway. She was attractive, prob fun, but has a Stinson scale rating. Doesn't matter, she didn't bother returning my text yesterday anyway.

At least you tried! Better luck tonight!

Even the three day rule says it applies when you meet during the weekend. Meeting on Tuesday, you call soon to set something up for the weekend before they make plans. She was probably out already having fun because you fucked up and never contacted her. :fly:

Even the three day rule says it applies when you meet during the weekend. Meeting on Tuesday, you call soon to set something up for the weekend before they make plans. She was probably out already having fun because you fucked up and never contacted her. :fly:

Tsrh

Stinson scale rating?