Ontopic The 2011 Useless Books thread

i won't comment on the... music?... stylings...

but "shoplift for life", "f*cked in the UK", sounds like a real classy guy. not what you'd expect from a deadbeat dad/hobo at all. i mean, having a myspace page and all.

You act as if you didn't used to listen to music with actual instruments in it. Have you been intellectually jerking off over Boards of Canada in a cliche student wanker way for so long you forgot the sound of drums and guitars? :lol:

And it's called punk, get over it.

You act as if you didn't used to listen to music with actual instruments in it. Have you been intellectually jerking off over Boards of Canada in a cliche student wanker way for so long you forgot the sound of drums and guitars? :lol:

Boards of what?

I only listened to the first song and it was some scratching with some drums every now and then. I guess that scratching shit might have been the worst guitar ever....

that's plot love

it does say a lot about your internal monologue though.

stop falling in love with me.