The 2007 Dream Car Thread. Pics/Stats REQUIRED

if you're going aston, gotta get the le mans db9r :drool:
content%5Callsites%5Cimages%5CLeMans3_e525c486-b893-4678-9a1c-6ff902ab7a82.jpg

:drool: astons are the prettiest cars ever built

I got to drive one around Clearwater, but thats about as close as I will come to owning one.

My boss and his business partner used to be into car compitetions. Just with each other, to see who could by the most expensive and highest amount. At one point Frank had to put an extra level on his 5 car garage, with 2 outside, 12 cars total. Cheapest one in the garage was a mercedes worth 180k. Now he just has his porche and about 3 others.

If you say so .. but this is all I need toconvince me .. I like this car better.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NWBPGOw7Ad4[/YOUTUBE]

:drool: excuse me .. I need to go to the locker room for a second ...:drool:

*edit* he's carrying an extra weight .. well go on a diet FATTIE! not the cars fault your a tub o lard! :lol:

Last edited:
look .. I get accustomed to stinkin photobucket letting you just click on a link and it copies for you ok lol. These other sites need to step it up a notch :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7PHAHZKCI[/YOUTUBE]

Aston FTW!

look .. I get accustomed to stinkin photobucket letting you just click on a link and it copies for you ok lol. These other sites need to step it up a notch :lol:

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7PHAHZKCI[/YOUTUBE]

Aston FTW!

Do they ever let you drive any of those cause that would be the shizzzy

YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EU7PHAHZKCI[/YOUTUBE]

Aston FTW!

db9r's? :cool:

lol hell no. I wish. I'm out on the track .. working .. I can't just pop off and leave my station to play :( :lol:. I have driven my car (my eclipse) on the track once though at Barber's .. and several times at Road Atlanta.

Meh, that would be like driving my Merc on a track, its not even fun to drive on the road :fly:

Whachu talkin bout .. my eclipse was bad as fuck (well to me anyways) lol. I had upgraded all the suspension and had great tires on it .. that bitch was FUN out there! :lol:. I miss that car SO bad .. it drove, rode, and handled awesome. Sound system wasn't to shabby either :fly:.

Whachu talkin bout .. my eclipse was bad as fuck (well to me anyways) lol. I had upgraded all the suspension and had great tires on it .. that bitch was FUN out there! :lol:. I miss that car SO bad .. it drove, rode, and handled awesome. Sound system wasn't to shabby either :fly:.

My audio system is worth twice as much as my car :tard:

I have about a 8k system in there and within a year after I bought my car my system was worth more than the car because of depreciation. I bough it for 15k and it was blue booked at 17,500 within a year it was only worth about 9k. Now it is about 3k, fuckin mercedes.

lol hell no. I wish. I'm out on the track .. working .. I can't just pop off and leave my station to play :( :lol:. I have driven my car (my eclipse) on the track once though at Barber's .. and several times at Road Atlanta.

road atlanta is an awesome track :cool: and chateau elan is right down the road :chikken:

peel-trident-worst-car-ever-made.jpg

Peel Trident
9cc 3 speed 4.2PS 804-1600

That roXX0rz!

As for myself? I would require no less than the ultimate party waggon / chick magnet:

weinermobile.gif

* Custom-made fiberglass Hot Dog resting on a lightly toasted bun
* Chevrolet W4 Series chassis
* V-8, 6.0 liter 350 Vortec 5700 engine
* Anti-lock brake system
* 32.1 gallon fuel tank
* Hot dog shaped instrument panel
* GPS navigational system
* Seating for six - in mustard and ketchup colored seats
* Exterior rearview camera
* Gull-wing door
* Mustard-splattered walkway
* Removable bun roof
* State-of-the-art audio center with wireless microphone system
* Blue sky ceiling art

road atlanta is an awesome track :cool: and chateau elan is right down the road :chikken:

Road A is badass. They just re-did a whole bunch of it too .. so that so many riders didn't wreck and die (they got rid of a bunch of concrete! YAY!). I was there a couple years ago and 2 riders hit a concrete wall at almost 200mph and died.

I'd like to go there someday, I've heard it's awesome too.