The 2007 Dream Car Thread. Pics/Stats REQUIRED

The db9 is pretty much the same .. except the vanquish handles better.

Regardless, I bet I'd get more pussy in my vanquish than you would in your vette :lol:.

that's a lie on both counts :p

if the vanquish handled better THAT would be the le mans car, not the db9

My system didn't cost me squat .. whoever had the car before me put it in :lol: .. bitch was badass tho.

I would never pay 8k for a system but that is what I could have sold it for at the time. Now its worth about 3k. I had a friend who owned a car audio shop and I used to bring them all movies all the time when I was younger. They did everything at cost so it ended up costing about 2k for everything. That included rebuilding my entire trunk with a false bottom, tv's, dvds, super nintendo(my choice, hehe). Was such a great car when it ran well, tear.

Cars are friggin' gay.

Shire ftmfw

crackertallesthorse.jpg

I'd pimp out with a Rolls-Royce Phantom

060711010.6.jpg

I'll take comfort and style instead of your fancy sports car's power, but this thing isn't bad either.

It has a 6.8 L, 48-valve, V12 engine that produces 453 hp (338 kW) and 531 ft·lbf (720 N·m) of torque. The engine is derived from BMW's existing V12 powerplant. It is 1.63 m (63 in) tall, 1.99 m (74.8 in) wide, 5.83 m (228 in) long, and weighs 2485 kg (5478 lb). The body of the car is built on an aluminium spaceframe and the Phantom can accelerate to 60 mph (100 km/h) in 5.7 s.

You talk of this style thing, but then you choose that abomination to a century-old nameplate that traditionally is filled with iconic classics?