The 13 best worst movies

wanko80

Erect Member
Jul 31, 2006
McKinney,TX
Marklar
₥5
I only really post this because it mentions the greatness Berry Gordy's The Last Dragon

last_dragon_2051.jpg

" 7. The Last Dragon
Back before hip-hop and R&B was ruined by poser thugs and kung fu movies started taking themselves way too seriously, the two had a torrid one night stand and birthed this beautiful love child. In fact, stand up in your cubicle right now and shout "Who is the master?" Anyone who doesn't answer 'Sho' nuff!" is someone you never need to speak to again."

So true. So very true. God I love that movie so much.

Anyway, here is the entire list (site may be NSFW):
http://www.maximonline.com/slideshows/index.aspx?imgCollectId=130&src=mx194

Kung Pow is such a damn funny movie.

I totally want to go watch it now. I wonder if I still have the DVD rip sitting around somewhere . . .

Howard the Duck!

Oh hell, I forgot about that one. Didn't he get laid in that movie? :lol:

I was always a fan of Killer Klownz from Outer Space. Cotton candy guns and sucking blood through crazy straws is brilliant.

Last edited:
Scarface should have been number one - that movie is fucking terrible, but everyone loves the shit out of it

HAHAHA that was a great list and the movies I've seen on it are so true. The core is like a train wreck, so bad but you just can't turn it off.

The only thing I can even stand Sylvester Stalone in is Oscar. I did enjoy the Transporter, but everything that was said about it is true.

Ditto for the blocked page. I gotta say that Jesus Christ: Vampire Hunter is a wonderfully awful movie.