That's the cutiest tapeworm evar!!

APRIL

Feel Free to Pee on Me
Sep 30, 2004
102,573
37,348
1,823
Houston
Marklar
₥59,053.42
Marklar
M59,053
Excedrin said:
That's just because you dont' want the parasites to be eating your food. :fly:
Mass can neither be created nor destroyed.

Following this theory, I won't lose food if I eat the parasites while they are eating my food.

Plus++
 
E

Excedrin

Guest
April23 said:
Mass can neither be created nor destroyed.

Following this theory, I won't lose food if I eat the parasites while they are eating my food.

Plus++
And I'm sure they're high in protein.
 
B

bungle

Guest
April23 said:
Mass can neither be created nor destroyed.

Following this theory, I won't lose food if I eat the parasites while they are eating my food.

Plus++
energy not mass. you can convert mass into energy but not necessarily that energy back to mass
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
I watched this last night after I was all fucked up. It made me afraid, I started itching and spent 20 minutes thinking about how I could have worms because my best friend's cat has them. There was this whole thought process about how I could have gotten worms from the cat and everything. I was afraid.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
I watched this last night after I was all fucked up. It made me afraid, I started itching and spent 20 minutes thinking about how I could have worms because my best friend's cat has them. There was this whole thought process about how I could have gotten worms from the cat and everything. I was afraid.
http://www.biosci.ohio-state.edu/~parasite/dracunculus.html

It's a bit on the gross side, so don't look if you have a weak stomach.

:p

EDIT: You have 24 hours.
 

fly

Osharts 11
Oct 1, 2004
69,201
21,514
1,073
Marklar
₥46,624.23
Marklar
M46,624
Steam
mattressfish
bungle said:
energy not mass. you can convert mass into energy but not necessarily that energy back to mass
e=mc^2

That means that energy can be converted into mass, take april's caloric intake for example... :april:
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
:eek:

That was crazy seeing that like 4 foot worm coming out of that dude's leg. Thanks, now my ankles itch. :mad:
Don't scratch!!! :fly:

"Typically, the female worm is attached to a small stick and removed by slowly winding the worm on to the stick.". I recall reading about this probably 20 years ago. What I read at that time said that it takes days to remove the worm, because it has to be done very slowly to avoid breaking it.

Do you feel better now? :p
 

CletusJones

CUCKGBLR
Oct 15, 2004
16,870
707
548
Marklar
₥239.55
Marklar
M240
dreamwalker said:
Don't scratch!!! :fly:

"Typically, the female worm is attached to a small stick and removed by slowly winding the worm on to the stick.". I recall reading about this probably 20 years ago. What I read at that time said that it takes days to remove the worm, because it has to be done very slowly to avoid breaking it.

Do you feel better now? :p
no. it makes me want to kill myself. thanks.
 

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
4,683
0
0
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
CletusJones said:
no. it makes me want to kill myself. thanks.
No, you don't understand how it works. You aren't supposed to kill yourself, you're supposed to hunt someone else down.

Not that I know about that personally or anything :shifty:
 

BigDov

Erect Member
Oct 14, 2004
9,646
3
41
49
close to Seattle
Marklar
₥0.00
Marklar
M0
dreamwalker said:
No, you don't understand how it works. You aren't supposed to kill yourself, you're supposed to hunt someone else down.

Not that I know about that personally or anything :shifty:

I've been wondering about the footprints I see on the deck every morning :mad: