Food That's right, f@#$ caffeine!

dbzeag

Wants to kiss you where it stinks
Jun 9, 2006
Marklar
₥947
http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2010/06/100602211940.htm

The stimulatory effects of caffeine may be nothing more than an illusion, according to new research that shows there is no real benefit to be gained from the habitual morning cup of coffee.

So please fellow employees, stop staining the carpet and counters and smelling up the whole office with your Folgers stench.

Yeah, Zac was telling me that there was a study where they gave decaf to people who thought they were drinking caffeinated and they still got the energy from the 'caffeine.'

Caffeine is definitely a stimulant, however knowing that you're drinking a stimulant is also a stimulant.

Yeah this is like the other day when I took one of Juli's Adderall pills. I felt buzzed as hell! But never got that feeling again when I took another one a day or so later.

I never drink caffeine and yet it does nothing for me. I'll be falling asleep so I'll drink some coke or whatever and I'll still fall asleep.

I never drink caffeine and yet it does nothing for me. I'll be falling asleep so I'll drink some coke or whatever and I'll still fall asleep.
Same here, I can have soda before bed and be fine. Zac can't have caffeine after noonish or he'll be up all night. It's weird...

Now if I have two red bulls, I feel something!

i never feel caffeine. i only feel when i DON'T have caffeine...and then i get a headache. i drink coffee because i love how it tastes. i've always been disappointed that i can't drink coffee and become more awake. i can drink a pot at night and still have no problems going to sleep. course, i do have a high tolerance to medicine, so i don't know if caffeine does the same thing or not.