Thatll learn ya to not be a dick

he threw those scissors perfectly - all ninjas know that knives and such should be thrown from the sharp end so that they connect to your target at a rotation and a half.

I do think that a few moments after the scissors pierce the skin (when the guy is talking about how he needs to go to the hospital) that there should be some blood rushing out from the wound, but I'm no doctor

edit: but I do watch a lot of videos on ogrish.com

elpmis said:
he threw those scissors perfectly - all ninjas know that knives and such should be thrown from the sharp end so that they connect to your target at a rotation and a half.

I do think that a few moments after the scissors pierce the skin (when the guy is talking about how he needs to go to the hospital) that there should be some blood rushing out from the wound, but I'm no doctor

edit: but I do watch a lot of videos on ogrish.com

I saw a video of a cop shooting a guy in the belly and he didnt bleed.

They probably fuck with that fatkid constantly, so Im bettin that kid deserved to be stabbed.

Penetration wounds don't bleed very much. Something about the layers of skin folding in as the object goes through the body. Cuts are the ones that bleed a lot.

fly said:
Penetration wounds don't bleed very much. Something about the layers of skin folding in as the object goes through the body. Cuts are the ones that bleed a lot.
good call good call

Sarcasmo said:
I got shivved in D Block once and it didn't bleed much, so I believe it.
I had something similar too, except mine had to do with a nail gun and a mexican who didn't know how to read pressure gauges. Didn't bleed a bit ... until they took the nail out. Bleh.

fly said:

Now when they yank the scissors out......that's when the blood comes out. Whether it gushes or not depends on if he hit an artery/vein or not.

Coqui said:
Now when they yank the scissors out......that's when the blood comes out. Whether it gushes or not depends on if he hit an artery/vein or not.

Something kind of like this happened to me when I was a kid. I took the point of a scissors in the meaty part of my palm just above the wrist, and when I jerked them out the blood hit the wall on the other side of the room. When you puncture one of those suckers, look out. Like David Bowie said:

"Um ba ba bay
Um ba ba bay
Doo day duh
Ee day duh
that's okay!"

No wait, that's the wrong verse. What I meant was:

"Under Pressure,
Pressure"