Thatll learn ya to not be a dick

Sarcasmo said:
Something kind of like this happened to me when I was a kid. I took the point of a scissors in the meaty part of my palm just above the wrist, and when I jerked them out the blood hit the wall on the other side of the room.
I sliced my wrist once, cutting all 9 tendons that close your hand and hit half the artery too. *squirt*squirt*

theacoustician said:
I had something similar too, except mine had to do with a nail gun and a mexican who didn't know how to read pressure gauges. Didn't bleed a bit ... until they took the nail out. Bleh.

I too have had that experience..... except the mexican was my father in law :tard:

fly said:
I sliced my wrist once, cutting all 9 tendons that close your hand and hit half the artery too. *squirt*squirt*

You should have called that hotline first. They have trained professionals who explain that life is worth living.

fly said:

And for what it's worth I do commend you for not just cutting your wrist, but actually trying to sever your entire hand. That's determination. I admire that.

Sarcasmo said:
And for what it's worth I do commend you for not just cutting your wrist, but actually trying to sever your entire hand. That's determination. I admire that.
:lol:

It was actually an industrial accident. :fly:

fly said:
:lol:

It was actually an industrial accident. :fly:

Was it you or cockwee that cut themselves on that big metal disk cylinder thingie?

Coqui said:
If it is fake, the whole concept behind it is very believable. Including the look of shock of the thrower when he saw it stick

The physics just don't add up.

For the most part when you throw a pair of scissors gravity and weight spin them and forces the blades to open and separate, but they stuck in that guy's arm with the blades together.

Next think about how much force it's going to take to drive a pair of (relatively) dull tipped scissors into flesh and muscle. It's not like a throwing knife with a tip designed to penetrate easily, unless that fat kid has an arm like Nolan Ryan I doubt he has the throwing strength to do it.

Finally, isn't it a little convenient that they're video taping a bunch of people just sitting the hell around not doing anything, not even drinking or joking at all? And then something outrageous happens?

KNYTE said:
The physics just don't add up.

For the most part when you throw a pair of scissors gravity and weight spin them and forces the blades to open and separate, but they stuck in that guy's arm with the blades together.

Next think about how much force it's going to take to drive a pair of (relatively) dull tipped scissors into flesh and muscle. It's not like a throwing knife with a tip designed to penetrate easily, unless that fat kid has an arm like Nolan Ryan I doubt he has the throwing strength to do it.

Finally, isn't it a little convenient that they're video taping a bunch of people just sitting the hell around not doing anything, not even drinking or joking at all? And then something outrageous happens?

The physics add up, trust me. I have a pair of "craft scissors" at home that are sharp as fuck, and they don't open when you throw them. I stuck them into a piece of particle board once from about 15 feet, or about as far away as the two geniuses in the vid were. I think it was real.