Thatll learn ya to not be a dick

KNYTE said:
The physics just don't add up.

For the most part when you throw a pair of scissors gravity and weight spin them and forces the blades to open and separate, but they stuck in that guy's arm with the blades together.

Next think about how much force it's going to take to drive a pair of (relatively) dull tipped scissors into flesh and muscle. It's not like a throwing knife with a tip designed to penetrate easily, unless that fat kid has an arm like Nolan Ryan I doubt he has the throwing strength to do it.

Finally, isn't it a little convenient that they're video taping a bunch of people just sitting the hell around not doing anything, not even drinking or joking at all? And then something outrageous happens?

The scissors wont fly open if theyre tight. New scissors are like that too. And they have enough mass that if thrown properly they could penetrate skin easily. If you look in the video, the point of the scissors is just under the kids skin, not actually dug into the muscle. I can toss a pair and stick them in sheet rock easy, too.
As far as filming, I think they were shooting the tape just to fuck with the other kid to show it to him later and laugh about it:dunno:

KNYTE said:
Finally, isn't it a little convenient that they're video taping a bunch of people just sitting the hell around not doing anything, not even drinking or joking at all? And then something outrageous happens?

Oh, and I need to dig up the video my buddy took of me and a group of friends doing nothing on my patio. He was moving and just wanted a visual memory of all the stupid things we used to talk about and all the jokes and one-liners we'd crack. Our last get-together as high school buddies and all that. We were all sitting around smoking cigarettes and cigars, drinking beer in moderation, etc. Anyway, it was all very unextraordinary until one of those fucks whipped out a blow gun and embedded a dart three inches into my thigh.

So you never know. Needless to say that video is one of our prized possessions now, as I'm sure this scissor one is for these assclowns.