WTF That thar house is cursed!

Valve1138

I like the AB in the GB
Oct 19, 2004
South Harmon Institute of Technology
Marklar
₥69,135
So the house I used to live across from in Maine is cursed.

First couple who lived there sold it, moved, and divorced about a year later.

Couple number two they both fuck around on each other. the husband most likely is gay, the wife even asked the gay neighbors if they thought he was. They moved because the wife knew that we could see guys coming over to the house to bang her while the husband was away all week on business. They'll divorce eventually.

Couple number three, divorced. Husband was kinda a deadbeat. Did nothing around the house. Guess the wife got sick of it.

Oh right.

Speaking of real haunted or cursed houses, years ago after my parents divorced, my dad got my great aunt's house when she died. I remember one weekend I stayed over, I swear I saw a ghost/apparition of my great aunt or something very similar to her. Freaked me out for weeks. Hopefully the ghost will kill my dad in his sleep or something.

That's my only experience with the supernatural/ghost/creepy stuff.

Oh right.

Speaking of real haunted or cursed houses, years ago after my parents divorced, my dad got my great aunt's house when she died. I remember one weekend I stayed over, I swear I saw a ghost/apparition of my great aunt or something very similar to her. Freaked me out for weeks. Hopefully the ghost will kill my dad in his sleep or something.

That's my only experience with the supernatural/ghost/creepy stuff.

Carbon monoxide leak ftw.

Soviet surplus spy equipment keeps valve in the loop. How creepy of a neighbor would he be though? I don't even know my neighbors names, much less have google alerts set up for them.