Thread Thanksgiving

I was going to my parents but my crazy sister just called me and told me my mom is in bad shape with a knee injury and gout issues in her other leg. My other sister who also has gone loony the past few months since her divorce isn't returning any phone calls or texts. The sister that called me was super super pissed at my dad and no way I'm going out there to hear her bitch/rant about the world to me. The soon to be ex wife and son are going to the thank god soon to be ex inlaws. I think I may just play skyrim and have a few drinks with a friend. Which truth be told would be one of the best thanksgivings in as long as I can remember.

Pies are done!

Pecan Pie
EqonQ.jpg

Pumpkin Cheesecake
exVMX.jpg

Next up: Pumpkin Mac and Cheese

dave and tim are coming over.
So are my parents
Im going to strategically seat them on either side of my dad, and chuckle at the fact that he is surrounded by gaymens and doesnt know it.

dave and tim are coming over.
So are my parents
Im going to strategically seat them on either side of my dad, and chuckle at the fact that he is surrounded by gaymens and doesnt know it.

My Dad called me worried that Wes might catch the gay from Scott.

Oh those silly older Texans.

My grandmother is adamant that Obama is a Muslim terrorist.

I don't like anything pumpkin. Blech.

Also, I should be baking pies. I did remember to start thawing the turkey though, so I won't wake up tomorrow and realize it's still in the freezer.