Thanksgiving

I don't have Thanksgiving plans set yet. It's a tossup between staying home to party with the regulars at my favorite bar and go sailing during the day, or going to a friend's ranch where there will be a huge thanksgiving dinner to attend. I'm leaning towards the former since I won't have to find a dogsitter.

You missed your thanksgiving foo!

So, my parents are coming down for Thanksgiving. It won't be a huge crowd, maybe 7-8 adults and 3 kids. Kyle talked about frying a turkey, but decided we don't care enough to spend the money on the fryer and oil, but he doesn't want to just do a standard, so I'm looking for somewhat non traditional Thanksgiving ideas. Not toooooo gourmet, but my sister that actually likes cooking will be here, so it can be a little gourmet. Any ideas? What are/were your Thanksgiving menus?

Turducken!!!

We will be going to Columbia, MD to my Brother-In-Law's place. What he cooks there, I don't know yet. My parents might drive up there as well. It will also be Dominic's birthday that weekend.

Wait a minute, you will be in the actual town that I live in and you didn't even let us know?!? We have to see you even if you can only sneak out for a beer. Columbia isn't that big, you can't possibly be more than 10-15 minutes from us no matter where you are. We will find you if you do not comply and then we will rain tp down upon your brother-in-law's house and possibly poop on the doorstep.

Wait a minute, you will be in the actual town that I live in and you didn't even let us know?!? We have to see you even if you can only sneak out for a beer. Columbia isn't that big, you can't possibly be more than 10-15 minutes from us no matter where you are. We will find you if you do not comply and then we will rain tp down upon your brother-in-law's house and possibly poop on the doorstep.

I've posted I was going to be there like 10 times already. I wasn't sure if it ws Columbia, Baltimore or Annapolis that you guys lived in which is why I didn't PM you guys about it

you should still follow through with this

Sorry, I don't read every post. But I'm excited I read this one. We live in Columbia, MD. I'm excited you are coming to our town!

I will see what I can do to set up meeting. Obviously with the Holiday and the birthday, Time is at a premium. I'm hoping I can set something up for after he goes to sleep. (all depends on how tired I am)