Food ThanksGiving (US) Thread - Whos dong is what and where?

Mean Mr. Mustard

Always shouts out something obscene
Sep 30, 2004
Uranus
Marklar
₥50,767
Steam
heyfubuddy
Post Thxgvg crap here

Were hosting this year (again)
dbzeag + 1 from here will be attending
Along with like 20 other people.
I plan to eat turkey, watch football and drink beers
I will do my best to not choke anyone

What are you fgts doing?

I was going to go visit my aunt.

Then a friend of my mother's for the last 20 years let us know that her son (who had been clean for a year) was caught stealing money from his boss to buy drugs.
Now we're going to her house because she needs friends and family around.

I'll be at work, wishing it was thanksgiving here. Post your thanksgiving dinner pics and I will choose the best one.

• Gravy
Reactions: eileenbunny
Going to gf's parents. Mine called off Tday this year because they're in the midst of remodeling their house. That saves us having to do 2 Tdays in one day. Probably be 2 hours and done. They live like 25 mins north of the city. Rest of the 4 day weekend is ours.

thursday is my three-conference-call day. I'm thinking of drawing a hand turkey for the briefing slides. then later that evening I'll be prepping saturday night's D&D session

they'll probably have turkey and stuffing at the dfac but they do every week. oh, I'll also spend some time preparing my list for cybersex monday

Ugh I'm so sorry for your loss :(

thanks. most of the family grew tired of him long ago....but i've always gotten along great with him. he and i bonded when we first met, and i wish he'd have had a chance to stick around longer to spend more time with my son. he was areal "mans man" type...took no guff from anyone, and would punch you in the mouth if you spoke ill of his family.

i'll miss him and his grouchy ass.