Food ThanksGiving (US) Thread - Whos dong is what and where?

Me either.
:shifty:

Have you asked your boyfriend what he might like? He might know what would be a good idea to bring that wouldn't be just a repeat of something else. We're a mix of stuff here. I'm doing the mashed potatoes, beer (even though I don't drink it), breads and flan. Oh ham too and probably will make the gravy. We're not 100% traditional though.

If I was staying home for thanksgiving, I'd be having tacos on Thanksgiving and then turkey on Friday. That's our tradition. We have such a big family here that it's hard to get everyone there on turkey day, so we compromised and said that everyone should go spend Thanksgiving with their spouses family and then we'll do thanksgiving on Friday. It's worked out so well for us.

• Gravy
Reactions: CletusJones
She is hosting. Plus she's cooking everything. I just don't want to be a rude guest and show up empty handed. I haven't been asked to contribute but I thought it would be a nice gesture :)

No ones been over our house lol. Gonna keep it that way as long as I can.
You're in Wisconsin. Bring cheese. they will love you.

If I was staying home for thanksgiving, I'd be having tacos on Thanksgiving and then turkey on Friday. That's our tradition. We have such a big family here that it's hard to get everyone there on turkey day, so we compromised and said that everyone should go spend Thanksgiving with their spouses family and then we'll do thanksgiving on Friday. It's worked out so well for us.
Turkey tacos :drool:

Going out to eat for the first time on Thanksgiving with the family. Normally someone in the family cooks and everyone piles over to their house for dinner. But we thought to change things up and let someone else do the cooking and cleaning. Wasn't sure if the restaurant would be open today after getting about a foot of snow last night. But restaurant says they are good to go.

T minus 4 hours and counting. :drool: