Thanksgiving suggestions?

BigDov said:
Make sure to watch Fear Factor tonight then..... they're serving up frozen rat milkshakes. YYYYUUUMMMMEEEEEE!!!! :drool:

Ewwwww!

:barf:

I have not watched Fear Factor at all, I always have other things to do that take priority :)

Drool-Boy said:
wow Ive grossed everyone out to the point of near pukeage.
my day is now complete

Actually it's no worse than what I hear from my sons just about every day, usually right around meal time.

dreamwalker said:
Ewwwww!

I have not watched Fear Factor at all, I always have other things to do that take priority :)

I only know because I saw the commercial this weekend- that show is one of the biggest wastes of time ever :)

Kevlar said:
How could you explain that to your family....:lol:

I'm not entirely sure that could be explained sufficiently. :D As a Christmas present, I could bullshit my way through it pretty good (Gee ma, lookie what Sandy Claws brought me THIS year!!! I was such a goooood boy!!!), but for Thanksgiving, it's a little tougher.

:fly:

:lol:...ya, I could crawl into your stocking! :fly:

BigDov said:
I'm not entirely sure that could be explained sufficiently. :D As a Christmas present, I could bullshit my way through it pretty good (Gee ma, lookie what Sandy Claws brought me THIS year!!! I was such a goooood boy!!!), but for Thanksgiving, it's a little tougher.

:fly:

every year we have a few staples

fried turkey (YUMMMMM!!!!)

bean bundles (bundles of green beens wrapped in bacon and baked in a vinegar sauce)

and then we all spend the meal arguing which is better: canned cranberries that retain the shape of the can or those disgusting cranberries that have chunks in it

This year you should fly me down so I can have more turkey!
We already had our thanksgiving..
:( No more turkey for Lynna

BigDov said:
I was being serious! I always end up with ALL of the leftovers :drool:

I'd be more than happy to send you a care package. :)
I don't think it'd make it. DW sent me some cookies once.. took 10 days to get here :(

Lynnakitty said:
I don't think it'd make it. DW sent me some cookies once.. took 10 days to get here :(

Oh, that's right...... that silly customs inspection thingie. Crap. Crapcrapcrapcrap. And I'm fresh out of frequent flyer miles too :(

BigDov said:
Oh, that's right...... that silly customs inspection thingie. Crap. Crapcrapcrapcrap. And I'm fresh out of frequent flyer miles too :(
I'd settle for a certain Perfect Panda Carebear
:shifty: