Thanksgiving plans?

Ryokurin said:
if things keep going right I picture myself having to do the same next year (that is, meet my GFs family) Im looking forward to it. I know my moms is going to have something to say about her reguardless so im dreading when I have to do the reverse.

:pics: of mom?

:drool: :fly:

Onnotangu said:
step1. go to store.
step 2. buy betty crocker cake mix.
step3. cook said cake mix according to instructions.
step4.........
step5 profit!!!!

A mix??? That's CHEATING!!! :egads:

But I do it sometimes anyway :fly:

Onnotangu said:

55 year old woman. you dont want none. out of the few girls that she knew I was interested in when I lived there she virtually had an itemized list on what she didnt like about her altough she may had talked to her like 10 minutes. Both of them are rather vocal so I can see if my mom lets its out instead of being nice its going to be ugly. Im thinking way ahead of myself however, we are going out but not really dateing completely yet. about 3 more dates away from that.

BigDov said:
I just had a piece of honey-baked ham :drool:

oh my :heart:

i bought one of those a couple weeks ago and feasted on it for days. then made myself some bean soup with the ham bone. grrrrrrrrrrr :drool:

Drool-Boy said:
Thats good fart medicine right there

i dont need any fart medicine. but them beans sure dont help matters. why do you think i have an industrial fan sitting behind me in my cube...:D

I got chewed out once by my boss. I used to spray lysol behind the fan. I'm thinking that I am doing everyone else a favor. Some guy in a room downwind of my fan bitched about the lysol smell. So now I let everyone enjoy eau de mike in all its glory.