Thanksgiving plans?

Excedrin said:
havint thanksgiving at my house. And I think I have to cook something. Which I tried to get out of by saying that people might die from the food I make. But it didn't work.

Did you happen to mention botulism? That scares most people away.

Well, I've had a change in my Thanksgiving plans now. I got an invitation to a friend's house for the day, dunno why but I'm not going to argue the point. They are very religious people, and no doubt will make a bit of an attempt to convert me, but I don't mind much because they really are great people and when I make it clear that I'm not interested they don't push it beyond that.

My kids still want me to make the pumpkin pie, so I'll make a couple to take with us. Guess I'll just keep that turkey in the freezer and bring it out for Christmas :cool:

We dont have Thanksgiving, so I'll be at home listening to Nine Inch Nails all week !

HydroSqueegee and I usually split the day between his family and mine. THis year his mom is having surgery 2 days before Thanksgiving, so they did the meal last night. He was over there helping with stuff getting the house ready to sell, but since they had been painting I didn't want to go. But he did bring me food home, yummy. So that just leaves my families on Thanksgiving, yum, yum!

Driveing to Alabama after work. hook up my htpc and go to bed. Get up. watch some Battlestar Galactica, go visit my aunts and eat with my mother. go visit my grandmother and eat with my father. visit some old people, lounge a day or two, go to church and then drive home. Its allright, I just want more now...

i'm sad. i am going to visit my bf's family. :( my family is so much cooler and i miss them.

Going to my Grandma's house, probably going to make some stuffing and twice-baked potatoes to bring.

ieholly said:
i'm sad. i am going to visit my bf's family. :( my family is so much cooler and i miss them.

if things keep going right I picture myself having to do the same next year (that is, meet my GFs family) Im looking forward to it. I know my moms is going to have something to say about her reguardless so im dreading when I have to do the reverse.