Thanksgiving plans?

Findakáno said:
Going to my father's house.

:drool: Sage Dressing, Creamed Onions and Apple Pie.

Can't say I much like sage dressing or creamed onions, but the apple pie would more than make up for that :drool:

dreamwalker said:
Can't say I much like sage dressing or creamed onions, but the apple pie would more than make up for that :drool:

How about stuffing with sausage, onions, apples, raisins and bacon in it?? I made that a couple years ago and you wanna talk about :drool:

Going to the Parents house. The clan will arrive (about 50 altogether). We go through 4 Turkeys, 50lbs of potatoes and usually over a dozen pies. Good times.

BigDov said:
Sweet! Make sure and take lots of pics of you wearing your apron okay??

:fly:

Only if I can balance it out with pics of me ravaging the turkey with my new electric carving knife.

Besides, you want pics of someone that looks cuet in an apron, get theac to post some. :drool:

bast_imret said:
Only if I can balance it out with pics of me ravaging the turkey with my new electric carving knife.

Besides, you want pics of someone that looks cuet in an apron, get theac to post some. :drool:

Oh sweet..... I need to talk to Santa about a new electric knife. I've been without for a while.

I'm rather fond of my apron- it has a big cock, er rooster on the front of it :)

BigDov said:
Oh sweet..... I need to talk to Santa about a new electric knife. I've been without for a while.

I'm rather fond of my apron- it has a big cock, er hole in the front of it :)

fixt

BigDov said:

I'm rather fond of my apron- it has a big cock, er rooster on the front of it :)

:pics: of cock, er, rooster :fly:

I'm going to my grandma's church to eat with the rest of my moms side of the family. I'm bringing my friend along too since his parents are out of town that weekend and he is home from Michigan.

havint thanksgiving at my house. And I think I have to cook something. Which I tried to get out of by saying that people might die from the food I make. But it didn't work.