Thanksgiving plans?

Coqui said:
Well his post suggests that he's into that game. Therefore, it's unforgivable. Your post leads me to believe you don't watch sports at all, so it wouldn't matter.

i havent been keeping up with osu this year. i completely forgot they were playing michigan next week. last time i looked at the schedule was a month ago , at least.

Kabn said:
found out my parents aren't leaving town until the day after, so i'll wake up around noonish to a huge traditional lunch with them and my brother.

afterwards, we will sit in recliners/couches, talk for a while, maybe watch some History Channel, and then they'll all probably fall asleep. then i'll play World of Warcraft.

Napping is the 3rd best part of Thanksgiving. I :heart: sleeping. The first would be the pumpkin pie and the second would be the deviled eggs. :drool:

Pandora said:
Thanksgiving....I will be bored out of my mind at my parents house and probably fighting my dad for pumpkin pie.

If you were going to be in my territory I could save you a piece of pie :)

Pandora said:
Napping is the 3rd best part of Thanksgiving. I :heart: sleeping. The first would be the pumpkin pie and the second would be the deviled eggs. :drool:

I didn't even think about the deviled eggs, but my son probably will want to make some *adds extra eggs to list of groceries to buy*