Thanksgiving plans?

Nyx

Flaccid Member
Oct 14, 2004
Planet Hell
Marklar
₥0
What's everyone doing for Thanksgiving? Special plans, getting together with family, stuffing a turkey? :eek:

My kids want to have a big Thanksgiving dinner, turkey, mashed potatoes, sweet potatoes, stuffing, cranberry sauce, rolls, pumpkin pie, the works. I told them that if they want it they have to help make it, and all three agreed that we would do it together. I got a free turkey from a local store with a club card, which I picked up last night and put in my freezer until closer to the day, almost 20 pounds. We're going to be making pumpkin pie the day before, and some other kind because I don't like pumpkin pie.

I don't know how many people we're going to end up having there, not other family because they all live out of state, but probably some friends. I'm sure we'll have a LOT of leftovers, it's a good think we have a big freezer :D

I think we are doing what we do every year. Everyone comes over to my parents house and they keep me out of the kitchen. At least I get to set the table.

more than likely going to my grammas on thursday for foods

nothing special aside from that

April23 said:
I think we are doing what we do every year. Everyone comes over to my parents house and they keep me out of the kitchen. At least I get to set the table.

Well, if they don't feed you enough I should have some leftovers. I would say plenty of leftovers, but after what happened with the cookie dough I know better than to say that :fly:

Coqui said:
A wedding. :wtf:

well thats one they are going to regret.

'It's thanksgiving again, what do I have to be thankful for? GODDAMMIT, WHY DIDN'T ANYONE TELL ME? THANKSGIVING CAN KISS MY BALD BUTTOCKS. AND YOU CAN TAKE THAT TURKEY AND SHOVE IT MY LOVE.'

Coqui said:
A wedding. :wtf:

Brings to my mind a Thanksgiving wedding almost 20 years ago, where I was helping in the kitchen for the meal afterwards. I didn't even go to the wedding, I knew the bride but not that well. I thought I got the better end of that bargian, there was a LOT of good food left over and I got to take as much as I wanted home with me afterwards.

Hmmmm, maybe I'll make Buckeyes for Thanksgiving, not exactly traditional but who cares?

dreamwalker said:
Brings to my mind a Thanksgiving wedding almost 20 years ago, where I was helping in the kitchen for the meal afterwards. I didn't even go to the wedding, I knew the bride but not that well. I thought I got the better end of that bargian, there was a LOT of good food left over and I got to take as much as I wanted home with me afterwards.

Hmmmm, maybe I'll make Buckeyes for Thanksgiving, not exactly traditional but who cares?

Jalapeno and garlic mashed potatoes.......... with cheese :drool:

dreamwalker said:
Well, if they don't feed you enough I should have some leftovers. I would say plenty of leftovers, but after what happened with the cookie dough I know better than to say that :fly:
GET IN MAH BELLAH