Thanksgiving plans?

Pandora said:
:lol: I see we have a lotta deviled egg fans around here. Those things are just so damn good!! :drool:

Aren't they though :drool:

Funny thing is that I hadn't had any for years. One day my son was looking through a cook book for something that he could make that wouldn't be too complicated, and he asked me how hard deviled eggs were to make. I told him not hard at all, but that the recipe he was looking at made it more complicated than it is. He asked me how I made them, so I cooked the eggs, gave him instructions, and let him take it from there, and they turned out really good. Not bad for a 9 y/o kid :cool

dreamwalker said:
On Thanksgiving??? You're usually off work on Thursdays and Fridays, aren't you? :confused:
time and a half + 20 mins closer to the relative's house for thanksgiving dinner= WIN!

besides I'll be off work in plenty of time for dinner.

dreamwalker said:
Aren't they though :drool:

Funny thing is that I hadn't had any for years. One day my son was looking through a cook book for something that he could make that wouldn't be too complicated, and he asked me how hard deviled eggs were to make. I told him not hard at all, but that the recipe he was looking at made it more complicated than it is. He asked me how I made them, so I cooked the eggs, gave him instructions, and let him take it from there, and they turned out really good. Not bad for a 9 y/o kid :cool

Yeah I was always responsible for making the deviled eggs for when I was growing up. It's so easy for kids to make, and that way the are included in prepairing the traditional feast!

Onnotangu said:
time and a half + 20 mins closer to the relative's house for thanksgiving dinner= WIN!

besides I'll be off work in plenty of time for dinner.

Now it makes sense :) I thought I had finally got straight which days of the week you're off work.

Onnotangu said:
becareful of those western michigan people..i hear they are into swinging.

:shifty:

Oh really?

:shifty:

Pandora said:
Yeah I was always responsible for making the deviled eggs for when I was growing up. It's so easy for kids to make, and that way the are included in prepairing the traditional feast!

I never made deviled eggs when I was a kid :(

My son likes doing things in the kitchen, so he'll probably be in there with me for most of the evening before and the entire morning of Thanksgiving day.

I'm going to go down to Austing with my Dad and step-mom and spend Thanksgiving at my grandparents with quite a few realatives, but all the ones I know. :p

Sooooo much food. :drool: